Author(s): Erin Benzakein; Jill Jorgensen; Julie Chai
Learn how to buy, style, and present seasonal flower arrangements for every occasion.
With sections on tools, flower care, and design techniques,Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers presents all the secrets to arranging garden-fresh bouquets.
Featuring expert advice from Erin Benzakein, world-renowned flower farmer, floral designer, and bestselling author ofFloret Farm: Cut Flower Garden, this book is a gorgeous and comprehensive guide to everything you need to make your own incredible arrangements all year long, whether harvesting flowers from the backyard or shopping for blooms at the market.
* Includes an A-Z flower guide with photos and care tips for more than 200 varieties.
* Simple-to-follow advice on flower care, material selection, and essential design techniques
* More than 25 how-to projects, including magnificent centerpieces, infinitely giftable posies, festive wreaths, and breathtaking bridal bouquets
Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers offers advice on every phase of working with cut flowers--including gardening, buying, caring for, and arranging fresh flowers.
Brimming with indispensable tips and hundreds of vibrant photographs, this book is an invitation to live a flower-filled life and the perfect gift for anyone who loves flowers.
* The definitive guide to flower arranging from the biggest star in the farm-to-centerpiece movement
* Perfect to gift for flower lovers, avid and novice gardeners, floral designers, wedding planners, florists, small farmers, stylists, designers, crafters, and those passionate about the local floral movement
* For those who lovedFloret Farm's Cut Flower Garden by Erin Benzakein,The Flower Recipe Book by Alethea Harampolis,Seasonal Flower Arranging by Ariella Chezar, andThe Flower Chef by Carly Cylinder